Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

‘What is Art? It is the response of man's creative soul to the call of the Real.’ — Rabindranath Tagore (Indian poet and philosopher)

The last post I gave a shout-out to my friends over at Deviant Scrap.  I have said many times how much I love all the gals over there, how great it feels to be amongst other "deviants" breaking through the boundaries of what is the norm and creating outside the box.  Well, I have discovered that there is another place I feel just as loved, supported and just plain comfy to be myself.  And it is where I have recently found another new home for myself and my art.

I dedicate this post to all of my new friends at



"A diverse gathering of creative souls, a place to help promote each other. Discover new & interesting people. ~ALL creative people welcome~ "

If you haven't yet had the pleasure I encourage you to check it out, just as Miss Izabella has invited us to do so.

I discovered today that this layout of mine from a while back was featured and I am so flattered.  There are some pretty tremendous artists in this little community I've found online.

For full credits click here.

No comments: