Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Holy Moly!!!

Just a quick "pipe-in" to let everyone know that my blogspot has been acting a bit screwy.  I spent a considerable amount of time catching up on here the other day (pictures, links, the works) only to have it all just vanish on me.  This was the 2nd time this has happened to me in a month and though I am entirely frustrated, it's not clear at this point what I am to do about it.  When I get over it and I find the time I need to recreate it, I will be back, I promise.  Can't wait to share all the news about my fabulous "Chicks" show.

Oh and this:


For the next month I will be a Guest Deviant over at Deviant Scrap.  I can't wait to get creating with Hollie's wonderfully creative kits.  Wait til you see the one premiering in the shop this Monday; sweet as roses!

While I'm at it (and because frankly to me a post just doesn't look complete without some pics),  here are two of my latest layouts:
 and for Miss Nancy's Altered Family Member challenge:


1 comment:

Christina said...

Love the layouts! Too bad about losing all of your work, very frustrating! Gonna be around this weekend? I might bring you that greenhouse, I will call you!