Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Correction . . .

A couple of posts back I was so excited to share that I was going to have one of my layouts published in the August 2010 issue of the DST Insider and well, I was a little too excited because I didn't read my message from them closely enough and missed something.  I apparently gave two separate layouts of mine the exact title.  So when I thought that Fly! was being published . . .
it was in actuality, Fly! that was being published (hehehee) . . .

 which I assure you is soooooo much better!

While my little fairy is cute and I do indeed really dig her signature red boots, this second layout featuring myself really does reflect me as a person, as a dancer and as an artist, so much more.

Still want to thank my friends at Deviant Scrap (Nancy, Marsha and all of my fellow artists) for their incredible inspiration.  Thanks to the gals at DST for noticing me, too.

1 comment:

.Trudi Sissons said...

Hi Amber - congrats on this - we should know each other by now...but now is as good a time as any!
Beautiful work and your blog is a treat to surf through! I'll add you to my blog list if you don't mind so i can visit more often!