Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey there, Persnickety Chick here with a new altered layout. I was really feeling like letting all convention go and just having fun with this one. It's a bit of a deviation from my usual vintage feel, maybe even a little "mod" but in the end, I was satisfied. Isn't that what it's all about? I know that there are only a minority of us scrappers out there who are truly at home with altered art and to those in the majority I say: Break on through to the other side and give it a shot. It is all about expressing yourself, setting your imagination free and in the end, having fun with it. This new layout was all about letting go and embracing who I am; which for today is someone who was feeling kinda goofy and awkward but not afraid to have a good laugh at my own expense. After all I am only ME!

For a closer look check out the link below to the gallery at the O!
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=38788&limit=recent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And this is a fun layout and also very creative. A little different to your norm but wonderful just the same.
Have a great day girl!