Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My latest "fishy" creations

Just checking in to share some of my latest pieces created with some of the latest from the Tumble Fish team . . .

Longfellow's Beauty

Magical Things

Captive Beauty
 This next one is a little out there but I was just so intrigued by this old french poster advertisement, I did a little research and then from there it just evolved.  What can I say? Guess I have a bit of a dark humor!

La Tete Decapitee (translation: The Decapited Head) 

All credits for the above layouts can be found in my gallery here.

Due in part to some things that have been weighing on my mind as of late (hydro-fracking in my state) and the things for which I feel strong in taking a stand against (saving the environment, respect for all creatures upon this planet), this piece came to fruition . . .

Just a quick preview of some of the incredible kits (my favorites) used in the above layouts:



No comments: