Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Woot Woot! Go Team!

What team?
Whose team?

The Tumble Fish Studio team, that's who!


After what feels like a long hiatus, I have decided to join the ranks of the creative team process once again.  Having the esteemed privilege of being approached by one of my favorite artists (and inspirations) out there, I found I simply could not say "no".  After all, she asked so nicely and it was her second time asking.  I figure opportunity never knocks more than twice.  I was extremely flattered she thought of me and even more thrilled when I discovered the collection of incredibly talented ladies I would have the pleasure of working alongside.  To think that THE oh so talented Marsha Salyer Jorgensen, thought enough of lil' ole me is such a treat!
If you aren't yet familiar with her whimsical work, be sure to check out the Tumble Fish Studio blog.
I assure you that you will be both awed and tickled at the same time. 

I promise to be back to share all sorts of her goodies with you now available in the shoppe at Deviant Scrap but in the meantime, I have created a new avatar for myself using all of the wonderful whimsy that is Tumble Fish Studio


Credits can be found here.

No comments: