Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Local Exhibit

I recently set up a small exhibit of my mixed media art pieces (mostly assemblage) here in my town.  Just a little nook of a place; an adorable little book store set up in the historic Stone Mill.  Presently, I only have but a few pieces but my goal is to eventually accumulate enough for a display in the art gallery just across the bridge.
The lighting was a little off in there today and the photos are not of the finest quality but I thought I'd share them with you all anyway.  I'm so excited and feel so accomplished to have them in there.  Hope you enjoy them!


3 comments:

Jayne said...

These are fantastic pieces of art Amber,I'd love to create things like this but never seem to have the time lol!!
Good luck and I hope you make it across the bridge.

Jayne x

Amber Tabangay said...

Jayne-
Just noticed your comment and wanted to say thank you.

Tam Spires said...

BEAUTIFUL work, amber!!!