Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I scored!!!

Had some errands to run in the big city (Utica) tonight and whilst doing those errands came across a place I had never seen before.  Intrigued by the inclusion of the words "bargain outlet" in its name and curious to see just what sort of bargains were awaiting me, I decided to take a peek inside.  There were many things that caught my interest but none so much as these:





And I got them for the incredible price of $5.99! I think I scored!
I cannot wait to get started on trying out some of these fabulous techniques.  And with Teesha Moore and Lynn Perella for inspiration, it's sure to be fun.

3 comments:

Effie said...

Fab!... don't you just love a bargain!

LME said...

Lucky you :)

I have the house book I love it.

Christina said...

Hmmm...where is this secretive place your talking about??