Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter is here!!!

It's that time of year again and no matter where you live or what you believe there is no denying the beauty that is winter!  I am lucky to live in a place with all four seasons and I think every single one has a magic all it's own.  Winter is my favorite!
Last year I decided to make a little ATC sized card to send out to my friends and family living elsewhere.  I wanted to create something "different" and not so traditional.  Here's what I came up with:


This year, I wanted to include the entire family and set out to make something just as fun!
Here is what I will be handing out to friends and family this year:


A little glitter for shimmer and ribbon for embellishment and I think it'll be just right!

 and Blessings to all of my friends . . .
For full credits on this card, look here.

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I had a hard time trying to figure out which fun post to comment first! But I adore, LOVE, these cards! So clever and fun and lovely!
Thank you for your visit today! I have to add you to my links cuz your blog seems to be a lot of delicious fun! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
marsha