Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July is in full swing!



There is so much good stuff going on right now . . . First of all take a look at this-
The new Collaborative Kit is here and it is breathtaking! I LOVE this kit!
And to go along with the theme of this month's kit all of us gals over at the O have all kinds of fun things planned for our Oscraps Spa Weekend (which is actually not going to be limited to just 2 days but the entire period btwn July 16th-23rd). . . challenges, chats and prizes; lots of prizes. Gonna be a blast, so I hope to see you there.


Oh and on a personal note-we are officially closing on our new home this coming Monday, the 14th. I don't think I could be any more thrilled! Yippee!
Just to refresh your memory, here's a shot of my beautiful new home (notice I say home and not house-I've lived in a few of those and there is a difference).


No comments: