Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

OPEN FOR BUSINESS


My Etsy Shoppe has officially been open for nearly a month now and though I've yet to become an overnight millionaire, I am feeling the rewards of pride and accomplishment.  I look at this venture as being one step closer to realizing my dream of making a career of being an artist.  My shoppe is still small and humble at this point but I hope for there to be a need for expansion very soon and appreciate all the love and support I've received thus far (wink wink to Juli who "hearts" my shop). And a special thanks to Karen (a new Etsy friend and fellow antiquarian book lover) for featuring my Jane Austen Crown in her treasury.

 Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally catching up on my Reader, Amber, but i want to congratulate you on opening your Etsy shop!
it was about time! LOL
good luck!