Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been too long . . .

And I am so sorry! I have been super busy with all sorts of things these days and I have to come clean and admit that I have let my blog fall by the wayside a bit. To catch up completely would take far too long so I'll just start from scratch and fill you all in on what's happening right now.

Some of the amazing girls I work with on Tangie's team have been working really hard on our new Team Blog and it is awesome. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, I would do so. There are some exciting things taking place right now. And for a chance to try out some of our fun Altered Artspiration challenges, you can always check out the forums at Scrapbook Graphics.

Speaking of challenges: Holy Cow! You have got to give this one a gander; teehee.

This week's Altered Hearts Challenge is being hosted by the fabulous Kate and I cannot wait to give this one a try.

Tangie and Sherrie (the Dynamic Duo; they are being called these days) have teamed up again for the SunShine ATC Kit available in both their shops right now. Below is an ATC I made using just some of the goodies:


Over at Scrap Artist, the ever talented Christine Honsinger aka Fiddlette has been creating up a storm and proving once again just how talented she really is. Here is my newest favorite; a collaboration with Sherrie Drummond . . . Viva Frida!


And here's one more, just 'cause it is one that is close to my heart and I'm just so excited that it got Gallery Standouts. . .



Well . . . it appears it still took quite a bit of space just to get caught up. Guess for all those that really know me, you couldn't really expect much less. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Until next time . . .

No comments: